Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Give me and example #1

We had the mother of all breakdowns last night, I brought up things that were bothering me and she proceeded to let me know they were all my fault. If i couldn't provide specific instances of behavior, "How could she change?". The main points of contention:
1. She doesn't trust my knowledge of things.
2. When i go out with friends she's mopey and pissy when i leave.
3. She's never in the wrong and rarely apologizes.
4. I'm never "in the mood" during the 3hours on Sunday between noon and three when she's "in the mood".
5. She makes needling comments about things i haven't done/completed or done well. Just say what is bothering you "The tub is dirty."

From here on out i plan on keeping a daily log of goings on, hopefully figuring out that one of us is crazy.

No comments: